Dear Families – Our Kids Heart Challenge is off to a great start! Help us reach our goal to have 100% of school families learn Hands-Only CPR by completing Finn’s Mission!
- Register/Log In at http://www2.heart.org/goto/OlympicView or on the FREE Kids Heart Challenge App for Apple or Android
- Complete Finn’s Mission: Watch a 2-minute video to learn Hands-Only CPR, learn how to spot the warning signs of a stroke, and so much more!
- Share with friends and family through social media, text and/or email
Thank you for supporting our school and joining Finn in his mission to have 1.8 million families across the country learn Hands-Only CPR this year!
Click here for your Virtual Envelope to meet the Heart Heroes and see the cool thank-you gifts your student can earn! Be sure to talk with your student about their favorite Heart Hero and heart healthy message from today’s kick-off! Thank you for supporting our school and the American Heart Association!
- Dollar Goal: $5,000
*GOLDEN EAGLES HAVE RAISED OVER $225,000 – SO INCREDIBLE!
- Participation Goal: 150 Students
- Finn’s Mission Incentive: Students that complete Finn’s Mission will get admission to a GLOW DANCE PARTY for being the torch & learning how to save a life!
- Incentives: For each $25 raised, that student will earn 1 cup of slime. The top student fundraiser will get to pour the entire slime bucket on Mrs. Lines!
Our Kid’s Heart Challenge event is on Friday, Feb. 10
The Valentine’s Dance is for Olympic View Students only. Students must be accompanied by an adult.
School start time is 8:15 am. Students should be on the blacktop no later than 8:15 am.
Did you know that if your child is out of school for three or more days, you can request an independent study contract? If an independent study contract is completed, your child receives attendance credit. For more information, you can contact Shelley Acosta (619-656-2030)
Our Average Weekly attendance last week was 94%. 98% is the goal. Congratulations to these classrooms who met the weekly goal!
Mrs. Umali’s Class – 98.%
Mr. Torres’ Class – 98%
Thank you to our Student Lighthouse for helping out with the Great Kindness Challenge!
10 – Kid’s Heart Challenge
10 Valentines Day Dance 5:30-7pm
27-March 3rd Book Fair