Monday, Feb. 20 – NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, Feb 21 – School resumes – Regular day schedule
Taste of Eastlake is BACK!!!!!
The Eastlake Educational Foundation is bringing Taste Of Eastlake back! The is a beloved event in our community! EEF supports our local school in the Eastlake area with STEAM related support. Historically, Olympic View brigs the most people and volunteers to this event. Local restaurants support with food and drink, as well as a DJ! We hope you can make it to this wonderful event!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS. Be sure to enter Olympic View as your school when purchasing!
Thank you to School Of Rock for being an OV sponsor for this event! Do you have a business that would like to sponsor our school for this event? CLICK HERE for details!
Money raised at this event goes back to our school!
You can make a donation to our Olympic View fundraising page in just seconds by CLICKING HERE
Every gift makes an incredible difference! Please feel free to share with any of your friends or family as well. Our goal is $1,500.00 and our fundraiser ends March 14.
Thank you for not only supporting my efforts to raise funds for the Y, but also giving back to your community! I appreciate you!”
NEW STUDENT registration will began on February 15 online for the following:
- TK students who will be 5 years old Sept. 2, 2023 through April 2, 2024 (Olympic View will have TK for the 23-24 school year!)
- Kindergartners who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
- NEW students in grades 1st through 6th
- All registrations will take place online. There will be no paper packets. To register please visit our district website beginning on February 15: www.cvesd.org
CVESD ThoughtExchange Survey is Now Open!
Our annual ThoughtExchange for community input on the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) is now open! Please see the flyer (in English and Spanish) for more information. This year, we are asking the question: What are some things we are doing well, and what could improve the educational experience we provide students through the LCAP?
The LCAP shapes our District’s goals and guides our budgeting priorities at both the district and school levels. Please join in on the conversation from Feb. 1 through April 1, 2023. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you!
Link to survey: https://my.thoughtexc
We will begin our study and practice of Habit #6 – Synergize. CLICK HERE for ways to support at home. Also, watch this POWERFUL VIDEO on the power of synergy!
Our Character Trait of the month is…
Our Average Weekly attendance last week was 94.3%. 98% is the goal. Congratulations to these classrooms who met the weekly goal!
Mrs. Baltierra’s Class – 98%
Mrs. Manabat’s Class – 98.%
- Monday, 2/20 – NO SCHOOL –Presidents Day Weekend
- Tuesday, 2/21-Friday, 2/24 ELPAC Testing
- Tuesday, 2/21-Friday, 2/24 VAPA Week
- Thursday, 2/23 6:00 p.m. B-LAC Meeting CVESD Black Learners Advisory Committee @ Jeffers Elementary
- Monday, 2/27-Friday, 3/3 Read Across America Week
- Monday, 2/27 6:00 p.m. 6th Grade Adolescent Growth Education Parent Preview Night (virtual)
- Wednesday, 3/1 6:00 p.m. 4th Grade Adolescent Growth Education Parent Preview Night (virtual)
- Thursday, 3/2 6:00 p.m. 5th Grade (Girls-Only) Adolescent Growth Education Parent Preview Night (virtual)
- Wednesday, March 8 – SSC Meeting
- Thursday, 3/9-Thursday, 3/16 Student Led Conferences (Minimum Days)
- Tuesday, March 14 – ELAC/MFA Meeting
- Friday, March 17 – Golden Eagle Awards Ceremony
- Monday, 3/20-Friday, 3/31 SPRING BREAK
- Monday, 4/3 Quarter 4 Begins-Students Return Minimum Day (1:00 dismissal
Click Here for the 2022-2023 Calendar