Tuesday, March 7 – 6th Grade spring pictures, and anyone who was absent on the 2nd.
Tuesday, March 7 – DAC/DELAC meeting at the district- 12pm
Wednesday. March 8 – SSC meeting at 4 pm in room 303 AGENDA MINUTES
CLICK HERE to register
We will be starting habit number 7 – Sharpen the Saw! CLICK HERE for a parent letter.
CLICK HERE for a video about daily private victories.
Our Character Strength for the month:
Taste of Eastlake is BACK!!!!!
The Eastlake Educational Foundation is bringing Taste Of Eastlake back! The is a beloved event in our community! EEF supports our local school in the Eastlake area with STEAM related support. Historically, Olympic View brigs the most people and volunteers to this event. Local restaurants support with food and drink, as well as a DJ! We hope you can make it to this wonderful event!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS. Be sure to enter Olympic View as your school when purchasing!
Thank you to School Of Rock for being an OV sponsor for this event! Do you have a business that would like to sponsor our school for this event? CLICK HERE for details!
Money raised at this event goes back to our school!
- Tuesday, March 2 6th Grade Spring Pictures
- Thursday, 3/9-Thursday, 3/16 Student Led Conferences (Minimum Days)
- Tuesday, March 14 – ELAC/MFA Meeting
- Friday, March 17 – Golden Eagle Awards Ceremony
- Monday, 3/20-Friday, 3/31 SPRING BREAK
- Monday, 4/3 Quarter 4 Begins-Students Return Minimum Day (1:00 dismissal)
Click Here for the 2022-2023 Calendar