- Tuesday, 8/24 – 12:00-2:00 DAC/DELAC Meeting (Virtual)
- Wednesday, 8/25 – 4:00 PM – SSC Meeting (Virtual) Click here to Join AGENDA
- Wednesday, 8/25 – 5:00 PM – CVESD Special Board Meeting
- Thursday, 8/26 – 6:00 CVESD B-LAC Meeting
Would you like to Volunteer in the parking lot?
Our safety patrol is working hard to keep our golden Eagles safe, and traffic flowing. Adult volunteers would be helpful. Please email email@example.com if you would like to help. Here are some safety reminders:
- If you must leave your car, park in the south parking lot, or the street, not in the drop off/pick up zones.
- Please pull all the way forward into open space.
- NO dogs allowed during arrival and dismissal.
- Please do not park in RESERVED spaces or the staff parking lot.
- Students must walk bikes on the sidewalk.
- The drop off window is between 7:30-8:15 am AM
- Your child will be considered tardy if they are not on campus by 8:15 AM.
- Please plan accordingly and arrive a few minutes earlier to avoid traffic.
- For everyone’s safety BE PATIENT, KIND, and CONSIDERATE.
COVID Testing in Chula Vista
As you may know, our District offers a robust COVID-19 testing program as a service to our students and staff. In response to on-going demands, we are adjusting hours on Fridays. New Friday hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. No appointments are necessary. Walk-ins are welcome UNTIL daily capacity is reached; we stop accepting walk-ups at 3:40 p.m. Please arrive by 3:30 p.m. The District Office (Education Services and Support Center) is located at 84 East J Street, Chula Vista, CA 91910. Please remember this service is for students and staff only. (Monday – Thursday 8 am – 4:00 pm.
When in need of COVID-19 testing for the whole family, we highly recommend checking first at a free County facility, or your medical provider (Kaiser, Sharp, etc.). Free testing is available at several locations across San Diego County. Click here to view a complete listing of no-cost testing options.
What type of test do I need???
CLICK HERE for information regarding what type of COVID test you are your child may need
We want to share a few important reminders:
You may have many questions regarding current school procedures. Please view the CVESD Safe Return to School Parent Playbook & CVESD Safe Return to school Parent Playbook-SPANISH for current COVID-19 Safety Information. There is also more information on the safe reopening of school on the CVESD website.
- Please do not send your child to school if they have symptoms.
- Do not send your child to school if they live with someone who is positive for COVID.
Are you a member????
CLICK HERE to join OPTC
There are two other ways you can support our school! Amazon Smile and box tops! CLICK HERE to learn how