It’s great to be back!
Kindergarten Parents: As a reminder, Kinder gets out at 11:30 am for the week of July 26
Beginning the week of Aug. 9, we will allow a limited number of volunteers on campus. Voluntering in the classroom is at the discretion of the classroom teacher. These are the guidelines that must be followed:
- Volunteers must be vaccinated. You will need to provide a copy of your vaccination card to the classroom teacher.
- Before the teacher can approve you to volunteer, you must also view THIS POWERPOINT and and complete THIS FORM.
- Only one volunteer allowed in the classroom at a time.
- Volunteers must stay masked while indoors.
- A disaster form must be completed for anyone volunteering. PRINT THIS FORM and give to your child’s teacher. You can also request the teacher send a paper copy home.
- Please do not come on campus if you are not feeling well.
Once these guidelines have been met, the teachers will provide the office with a list of approved volunteers,
We ask you limit attendance to curriculum night to one parent only. Childcare will be limited for children 4 and up. Please try to make arrangements. Please let your child’s teacher now if you will need childcare.
Thank you for wearing your masks outside for the first week of school. We wanted to get a feel for how many adults we would have on campus for morning message. Starting Monday, July 26, masks will not be required outdoors for parents. We
recommend that you wear a mask if you are unvaccinated. At this time, parents are not allowed indoors on campus.
CLICK HERE to join OPTC
CLICK HERE to purchase your OV Spirit Wear!
If you pick up your child at the back playground gate, please be sure to use parking spaces at the church, and not in the emergency lane. Thank you.
Please remember to not leave your vehicle unattended in the drop off and pick up zones.
Please do not park in staff parking.
Click Here for the District Parent Handbook