It has been a fantastic year!
The School Office will be closed for the summer Wednesday, June 18 at 4:00 pm. The Office will re-open Thursday, July 11. All students must prove residency before being placed on a class list for next school year. All families must prove residency before July 18. Click here for what to bring.
Our Dismissal Times Have Changed!
Kinder: 2:30 pm
First – Sixth: 2:45 pm
Kinder: 1:00 pm
First – Sixth: 1:15 pm
Packet Pick Up Night!
Friday, July 19 from 5 – 7 pm. Come find out who your child’s teacher is, eat dinner, connect with others and learn more about our school and district. Some of the things you will be able to do that night:
- Buy spirit wear
- Sign up for OPTC
- Learn more about our after school clubs
- Fill out a lunch application
- Learn about our English Language Advisory Committee/Multicultural Family Association
- Connect with the Eastlake Educational Foundation
- Get information about family resources
- Dinner will be available for purchase
July 22 at 8:15 am is the First Day of School for students in grades 1-6 and is a Minimum Day (Dismissal is 1:15 pm). Please note that students need to be on the blacktop at 8:15 am. As a reminder, the parking lot is busy in the morning so give yourself plenty of time!
- All incoming Kindergarten students will report to the auditorium at 9 am for a Kindergarten Orientation. Please note that Kinders will be dismissed to go home with their parents after orientation at 11:30 am. Kindergarten students will also be on a Minimum Day schedule the first week of school – dismissal at 11:30 am. Beginning July 29 Kindergarten students will be on the regular daily schedule (8:15 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Thursday and 1:00 pm dismissal every Friday).
On Thur. July 25 there will be two Volunteer In-services. You can choose either 8:30 am or 6:00 pm and find out about the school expectations, school safety, volunteering and more. Please note that for safety reasons no visitors or volunteers are allowed on campus during the instructional day the first 2 weeks of school. If you plan on volunteering, be sure to attend one of these sessions. Visitors and volunteers will be allowed on campus beginning Monday, August 5.
We have worked hard on bringing down our Chronic Absenteeism rate. Please make sure to read the parent handbook when you receive it on July 19 regarding attendance. Our continued goal will be an average daily rate of 98%. Help use make this possibly. Below are the school calendars for the next two school years. You can also find them in the menu tab under Calendars. Please consider these dates when planning family trips.