Thank you OPTC for the wonderful Staff Appreciation Week!
Mon. May 27 – NO SCHOOL – Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 28 – ELAC/MFA meeting at 8:30 am in the auditorium. If you child is an English learner, please join us to discuss reclassification, ELPAC and how we can support our English Learners. Agenda
Wed. May 29 – 6th Grade Dance at 6:00 pm Eastlake High Gym
Thur. May 30 – 1st Annual Family BBQ! 11:00 am – 1:15 pm Bring you blankets and lawn chairs and come join your child for his/her lunch and recess. Mrs. Lines will sign year books. Please note that younger siblings need to be supervised, and the big toy will be closed.
Proof Of Residency!
Began Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Thank you to the 155 parents who proved residency in the first two days! You must prove residency before your child will be placed on a class list. For detailed information please click here.
We want to hear from you! Please take a moment to complete this survey before June 5, 2019. Your thoughts help us to understand what matters to our parents and students. Thank you for taking the time to complete!
Your child’s safety is our number on priority.
We have a small parking lot compared to the amount of students. Please follow the rules of safety when dropping off and picking up you child(ren)
- Speed limit is 3 miles per hour
- Children must be picked up curbside. Please do not ask your child to come in the street. We understand this may involve circling around, but your child’s safety is important. Please be patient.
- Please do not use your cell phone while driving through parking lot.
- Please pull forward into open spaces
- Do not leave your car unattended in drop off zones.
- Please be polite to safety patrol and other adults out keeping your children safe.
June 5 – 6th Grade Promotion and last day of school
June 6 – July 19 – Summer Break
July 22 – First day of school – Minimum Day
Get District and School Notifications 2018-19 SMS Text Opt-in Eng Sp
Olympic View Twitter – CVESD_Olympic our hashtag is #olylearns
FB Page – Olympic View Golden Eagles