Monday, Sept. 5 – NO SCHOOL in observance of Labor Day
Tuesday, Sept. 6 – Internet Safety parent workshop presented by Cyber Net from 5:30-6:30 pm.
Does your child have access, or will have access, to a phone, tablet, or computer. Mark your calendars (Sept. 6). Childcare will be provided for kids 4 and up. Please register HERE for this event.
Thank you to everyone who donated, volunteered, or came to cheer our Golden Eagles on! It is not too late to register and donate!!! MYBOOSTER.COM
English Learner Advisory Committee/Multi-Cultural Family Association:
Please consider being on the board of our ELAC/MFA. We need 11 voting members. If you are interested, please fill out THIS FORM.
We are starting our study of Habit #2 – Begin with the end in mind. CLICK HERE for a letter about how students can work on this at home as well. You can also view THIS VIDEO. Our Character strength we will studying is FOCUS!
September is Attendance Awareness Month! The best indicator of future job stability is school attendance! Students should be at school everyday, on time! Here are some tips:
- Pack up backpack the night before.
- Have clothes, shoes and socks set out.
- Give yourself 10extra minutes and arrive early to school.
- Plan vacations, Dr. appointments and Dentist appointments during school breaks.
- Arriving late, or leaving early is disruptive to a child’s education.
- Last weeks average attendance was 95%. Our goal is 98%
We have many other ways for parent to volunteer!! We are excited to get you back on campus! Please fill out the VOLUNTEER FORM. There are many different opportunities to support our school!
Would you like to volunteer? Here are the following requirements: